Modification of Final Judgment


After the Final Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage or Paternity is entered, there are several ways in which to modify the provisions contained within the Judgment. Some areas which are modifiable include the Parenting Plan (Custody), Time Sharing (Visitation), Alimony and Child Support.

Each area of Family Law includes specific criteria which must be met before they can be modified by the court. Your attorney must file a Petition to Modify the Final Judgment to start the process. In some emergency circumstances, the Judge may modify the Final Judgment by either party filing a Motion or a Domestic Violence Injunction, but these circumstances must involve abuse or neglect of children or, in some instances, parental kidnapping.

Talk with your modification lawyer at Marsh Family Law to discuss if your particular case is subject to modification.

  • Accessible Representation

    Serving multiple counties in Florida, Rose Marsh ensures accessibility and convenience for clients across a broad geographical area.

  • Proven Litigation Skills

    In cases where settlement isn't feasible, clients can trust in Rose Marsh's exceptional courtroom litigation skills to secure the best possible outcomes under Florida law.

  • Decades of Experience
    With over 31 years of dedicated practice in Family Law, Attorney Rose M. Marsh brings a wealth of experience to every case.

Contact Marsh Family Law Today!

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy