Enforcement of Final Judgment


In some cases, it will be necessary to enforce the Final Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage or Paternity by having your attorney file an enforcement action in the court that entered the Final Judgment.

If your spouse has been ordered to do something pursuant to a Court Order and they refuse to do so, you may need an attorney to file a Motion for Contempt in order to get compliance. Child support,, Alimony and Time Sharing (Visitation) are the most commonly enforced Family Law issues that come before the Judge on a regular basis. Some Orders result in serious consequences including fines, penalties and jail.

Talk to your enforcement lawyer at Marsh Family Law to learn more about the enforcement of court orders and whether you may need one filed or need an attorney to defend your rights if one has been filed against you.

  • Accessible Representation

    Serving multiple counties in Florida, Rose Marsh ensures accessibility and convenience for clients across a broad geographical area.

  • Proven Litigation Skills

    In cases where settlement isn't feasible, clients can trust in Rose Marsh's exceptional courtroom litigation skills to secure the best possible outcomes under Florida law.

  • Decades of Experience
    With over 31 years of dedicated practice in Family Law, Attorney Rose M. Marsh brings a wealth of experience to every case.

Contact Marsh Family Law Today!

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy