f l g t
Home About Firm Attorney Profile Blog Frequently Asked Questions Contact Us
San Fernando Valley Personal Injury Attorney
Free Case Evaluation
No Recovery = No Fee
First Class Client Service


In the State of Florida, there are certain laws which may apply to a parent wishing to relocate with the minor children a significant distance away from the other parent. The laws can be found here and apply differently depending upon when the Marital Settement Agreement was reached or when the Final Judgment was entered.

There are very specific guidelines which must be followed when a parent wishes to relocate including written notice to the other party and court approval of the proposed move. It is imperative that you speak with your relocation lawyer at Marsh Family Law before you take any steps to move with the minor children any significant distance away from the other parent.

390 North Orange Ave.
Suite 2300
Orlando, FL 32801
(407) 488-2331