f l g t
Home About Firm Attorney Profile Blog Frequently Asked Questions Contact Us
San Fernando Valley Personal Injury Attorney
Free Case Evaluation
No Recovery = No Fee
First Class Client Service


After the Final Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage or Paternity is entered, there are several ways in which to modify the provisions contained within the Judgment. Some areas which are modifiable include the Parenting Plan (Custody), Time Sharing (Visitation), Alimony and Child Support.

Each area of Family Law includes specific criteria which must be met before they can be modified by the court. Your attorney must file a Petition to Modify the Final Judgment to start the process. In some emergency circumstances, the Judge may modify the Final Judgment by either party filing a Motion or a Domestic Violence Injunction, but these circumstances must involve abuse or neglect of children or, in some instances, parental kidnapping.

Talk with your modification lawyer at Marsh Family Law to discuss if your particular case is subject to modification.

390 North Orange Ave.
Suite 2300
Orlando, FL 32801
(407) 488-2331