f l g t
Home About Firm Attorney Profile Blog Frequently Asked Questions Contact Us
San Fernando Valley Personal Injury Attorney
Free Case Evaluation
No Recovery = No Fee
First Class Client Service


In some cases, it will be necessary to enforce the Final Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage or Paternity by having your attorney file an enforcement action in the court that entered the Final Judgment.

If your spouse has been ordered to do something pursuant to a Court Order and they refuse to do so, you may need an attorney to file a Motion for Contempt in order to get compliance. Child support,, Alimony and Time Sharing (Visitation) are the most commonly enforced Family Law issues that come before the Judge on a regular basis. Some Orders result in serious consequences including fines, penalties and jail.

Talk to your enforcement lawyer at Marsh Family Law to learn more about the enforcement of court orders and whether you may need one filed or need an attorney to defend your rights if one has been filed against you.

390 North Orange Ave.
Suite 2300
Orlando, FL 32801
(407) 488-2331